Taggies was born over a decade ago when a mom noticed her child’s fascination with satin tags. This idea blossomed into a world of treasured products.
Little ones are mesmerized by rubbing these soft, satin loops. Exploring Taggies textured tags can provide tactile stimulation that babies crave for development and have an amazing calming effect on little ones. Discover the secret too!
Taggies books are winning awards for their combination of stimulation (squeaker and crinkle paper inside) and soothing features (eight Taggies ribbons and textured fabric covers). Each book tells a short, sweet story in eight pages with Velcro® closure.
Mixed grey plush and colorful ribbons give this best seller a contemporary look.
Why we love it:
– Modern grey colors appeal to modern parents
– Mixed fabrics provide tactile stimulation
– Trending woodland characters
– Gender neutral designs
– 6×6″ Soft book features a fun, calming, short bedtime story
– 2-dimensional book with 3-dimensional details
– Fabric applique cover
– All-embroidered details
– Lots of Taggies ribbons
– 8 pages
– Velcro® closure
– Crinkle paper and squeaker inside
– Machine wash, air dry